YOU MUST HAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
- Do not write in your book(s) until you are sure you are keeping them. Any marks in the books will require a discounted refund.
- Refunds on required texts, including supplements, codes, etc. must be completed by Friday, Sept 1st You must have your receipt!
- Study aids, i.e., Emanuel’s, Gilberts, Casenotes, High Court Briefs, Siegels, Finals, Nutshells, Legalines, Hornbooks, Quick Review, Barcharts, etc. are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please feel free to come in and look closely at the study aids before making your selection.
- The Law in a Flash, Gilbert “Legends” CDs and Sum & Substance CDs may be refunded with receipt within 30 days if the plastic wrap is still intact.
- We are more than happy to help you with your selections, (that’s what we are here for)! Please don’t hesitate to ask.